Wait... what about printing?
Well, as of July 1, 2020, we have sold our printing division to energetic and capable folks. We will be putting all our efforts into the Copiers, Office Furniture and Office Supplies so we can help you with those things and grow our community and business interactions on that basis. That should be enough to keep us busy I think!
Along with this transition, we have gone back to the phone number - 250-426-2241 - from our "Murray's Office" days... (but we are sticking with the RM Office Solutions Ltd. name!)
For the near term you can still find us in the same place, same website, same email addresses... and if we move to a new home for our furniture showroom and staff, we'll let you know! And the print shop is just across the hallway from us, so they'll be there when you need them too. Overall this is a good news story, but we are going to miss working closely with our print buddies (we can hear you guys working hard over there!).
If you are already a customer of ours, please note carefully the contact information on each forthcoming invoice so you can write your cheques, emails and love letters to the right people. We are working to minimize any complications this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact me any time!
President, RM Office Solutions Ltd.
The Epson Workforce ST-4000 Colour MFP Supertank Printer is a work-from-home printer for serious work-from-home professionals.
We are still open at RM Office even though our staff have been sent home. Perhaps you can help them get back to work? Staff were sent home, not just for their safety, as we have many kinds of work that can still be done safely, but because business activity has so drastically diminished for us. Emergency benefits and EI are not likely to meet our financial needs. But we have not given up!
This is a great time to work with us to find useful things we can be doing to support your organization while sending as much pay as possible to our staff. We have many things we can still do safely without any person to person contact such as:
1. Print Production Shifts - still doing all print orders, both those needed for pandemic preparedness and longer-term orders for products your organization will need post-pandemic. Imagine how nice it would be if we had weeks of work just waiting for them when regular work is safe again!
2. Office supply orders and delivery - online, by email, and phone. Delivery without person to person interaction.
3. Copier Sales and Service - copiers and multifunctions large and small can be delivered to your house, portable, RV, or business to support essential services or business in need. Single staff deliveries can be timed to prevent person to person interaction, with full sanitization of the equipment and remote support. Again, suitable for either currently operating organizations or those wishing to prepare for the return to normal business. Copier support will be provided as much as possible over phone and network. In cases where in person repairs are needed, careful precautions will be taken, including the proper cleaning of your machine when the services are complete.
4. Office Furniture - furniture may be needed in special situations to accommodate those who must work, but need to set up a new separate space. We have some options in stock, as well as our suppliers - almost all are still shipping goods. Larger items need two person deliveries, so those will likely be done after business hours (you’ll need to provide us with building access) by two workers from an individual household, allowing them to work safely in a space. Again, full sanitization of all surfaces touched after install.
The best way to reach us is by email:
You can also reach us from 9AM-12PM & 1PM-3PM weekdays at 250-426-2241
You can also make online supply orders at supplies.rmoffice.ca
We now offer confidential scanning services. Whether you want a box or a sea-can full of your confidential materials digitized, just give us a call or send us a note.
We have scanned boxes and boxes of:
If you need scanning, contact us!
How does sitting all day make you feel?
How do you avoid sitting too long during your work day?
How do you avoid standing too long? (Prolonged standing is also a health risk.)
Sit-to-stand desks keep you moving in a way that works in your workflow.
Experts agree they're the best option if you're concerned about prolonged sitting or standing.
Meet Apollo...Apollo is a series of electric and pneumatic sit-to-stand height adjustable desks from Heartwood.
We're proud to carry Heartwood products—quality, customizable, Canadian-made furniture.
• Finishes: Solid colours, woodgrains, two-tone laminate combos
• Electric (ready to assemble) or Pneumatic (fully-assembled)
• Configurations (Electric only): Straight, L-shaped or Boardroom
Are you curious?
Shoot us an email!
There are a LOT of options and we can walk you through them.
Email us @ email@example.com :: Subject line > Sit Stand Promo
Create the office you want to work in.